Our Strategic Directions
Why did Cootharinga Create New Strategic Directions ?
- Part of our annual update.
- Introduction of the NDIS.
Why was there a Strategic Directions Rather Than A Strategic Plan ?
- Short graphical document.
- Easy to read and understand.
Why In This Format ?
- Our Strategic Directions are not "one dimensional".
- Our customers are our starting point.
The Values Changed With The Strategic Directions, Why Is That ?
- Values were appropriate for the time.
- Introduction of "Courage".
Why were the underpinning business drivers included ?
- Helps people understand who we want to be.
- Shows the external factors that guide us.
How does it all fit together ?
- It starts with our customers and they define our purpose.
- If successful our pillars and values will lead us to achieve our vision.