A Great Place To Work
- Flexible work arrangements that will meet the needs of customers and their families.
- Flexible rosters and shift options. This can include flexible start and finish times if that fits in with roster requirements.
- Part time and casual positions available.
- Family and carer friendly workplaces and culture.
Competitive Salary and Superannuation
- We offer competitive salaries with access to further benefits through generous tax-effective salary packaging arrangements.
Make a difference
- Assist with volunteering duties at fundraising events.
- Additional opportunities to volunteer outside regular business hours.
- 20 days annual / 10 days personal leave.
- Access to long service leave pro rata after 7 years – pro rata.
- Up to two days of paid annual Disaster/Cyclone leave.
- Manageable workloads.
- A real commitment to workplace diversity.
- Equal employment opportunities.
- Clear organisational vision and strong set of values.
Work Close To Home
- Work opportunities right across North Queensland (i.e. can transfer to other locations in the North Queensland region).
- Variety of work in all locations.
Extensive Training & Professional Development
- Comprehensive induction program.
- Generous allocation toward professional development and further training may be available.
- Access to paid study and exam leave may be available.
- Annual Performance Agreement for every staff member.
- Relevant professional or Clinical Supervision, as appropriate.
- Annual Cootharinga Staff Conference.
- Overseas study tours, in association with Easter Seals (USA).
- Employee Assistance Program, including counselling on personal issues.
- Subsidised flu vaccinations.
- Commitment to a safe work environment.
- Safe Work Australia Week activies.
- Fit for work policy.