Cootharinga continues to have a strong commitment to increasing and improving our services in North Queensland. We strive to work towards improving the assistance our staff provides to the people we support with the opportunity to tailor their support needs to their individual wishes. In the last six months, all Cootharinga staff have attended training in person centred planning which is being implemented across all of our services.
Person centred planning is a tightly focused plan for each person that responds to their individual needs, goals, aspirations and ambitions. This individualised approach means that flexible, responsive and innovative support options are developed for each person.
- Allied Health Service for Children
- Community Living
- Individual & Family Support
- Community Linking
- Allied Health Service for Adults
- Respite and Carer Support
- Rehabilitation Technology Service
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Liaison Officer
- Supports for School Leavers
- Parent Connect - Townsville & Rockhampton
- My Time Playgroup
View below a journey of Mother & Son living with Autism