Make a donation
Help us make a difference to the lives of people living with disabilities.
JORDAN'S BIKE AND FUTURE NEEDS
To make a donation for Jordan Hann please click on the donate now button below which will take you to a secure page asking for your details. In the box where it asks for your name please type your name followed by the words for Jordan Hann ie John Smith for Jordan Hann.
Also, When you enter your address details, please do not insert commas as the website will not accept them”.
For many people with disabilities, living an independent life is now a reality because of the support Cootharinga is able to provide. Tasks such as being able to physically get out of bed in the morning, have a shower, cook a meal, have a day out with friends or live independently are now possible. Your donations help us to assist people living with disabilities achieve and experience these simple joys of life.
All donations to Cootharinga of $2.00 and over are tax deductible.
What your donation will do
- Keep our Activity and Respite centre open for dedicated older parent carers who spend many years caring for their adult children with disabilities.
- Provide accommodation, support and life skills learning programs for people living with disabilities, assisting them to live independently in our community.
- Continue Cootharinga's Person Centred Life Planning Programs setting no limits to the wants, needs and dreams of the individual.
- Give people living with disabilities access to our community with social inclusion and employment opportunities.
- Expand and continue early intervention programs, at home assistance, classroom inclusion and therapy skill programs for parents, families and children affected by autism.