The following vacancies are now available at Cootharinga.
Training and Development Manager
This position is Full-time located at Townsville.
Cootharinga North Queensland is a non-profit North Queensland organisation committed to working together with people with disabilities, their families and the community to enable people to achieve their chosen goals. Cootharinga provides a family friendly supportive environment and is currently looking to fill the following position:
TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This exciting role will see the successful candidate take the lead in the design, development, implementation and delivery of a range of training programs and manage the provision of effective and professional training and development services to internal staff and external customers.
• Demonstrated experience in a teaching, training or educator role
• Relevant qualification in Training and Assessment
• Experience in or understanding of providing services to people with a disability
• Excellent leadership, management, problem solving, mentoring and motivational skills
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to develop effective relationships
• A current ‘C’ Class Drivers Licence, acceptable under Queensland Legislation
Cootharinga will pay a highly competitive salary, including access to generous benefits through tax effective salary packaging, in line with previous experience and qualifications.
An application package is available for download at this site. Confidential enquiries can be made to Julie O’Neil, General Manager Training, Respite, Allied Health & RTS, telephone (07) 4759 2015.
Applications close 4.30pm, Friday, 20 December 2013