Finding accessible and supported accommodation when travelling can be a hard task. Cootharinga North Queensland are here to assist you for your short and medium term accommodation needs and will work with you to ensure you have what you need to make your stay enjoyable.
Mackay and the surrounding regions is a beautiful coastal destination with plenty to explore and experience. Our accessible accommodation provides a comfortable living space for you during your period of time with us and includes;
- Self-contained apartments to suit mobility needs (with or without accessible bathrooms);
- Located in Mackay City Centre with walking access to two shopping centres; entertainment precinct; and a range of coffee shops;
- Walking access to Blue Water Quays and Blue Water Lagoon;
- Walking access to Mackay City Library;
- Walking access to three General Practices; and
- Hourly bus service between Mackay City Centre and Mackay Base Hospital.