More pages in this section
As a profit-for-purpose, we rely on the generosity and support of community members who volunteer their time to assist us in keeping our costs to a minimum. Our volunteers assist in raising community awareness of Cootharinga North Queensland and the services we provide and help us in completing projects, putting on events through to assisting customers.
Volunteering is a great way to:
- Gain enjoyment and personal satisfaction.
- Meet new people and get involved in your community.
- Use existing skills and learn new skills.
- Change your normal routine.
- Build your confidence.
- Make a difference in the lives of others.
We welcome community members who want to volunteer as an individual, family, community or corporate group as a once off at a special event or by applying for one of our volunteer roles.