Tailoring Solutions to assist people live the life they want
Our customers are
Anyone who is having difficulty achieving the life they want due to and impairment, whether permanent or temporary
We do this through
A range of tailored services that are relevant to the choices and needs of the people we support.
Expert tailored equipment and technology solutions.
Assisting people experience choice and control in their life through planning, information and advice, pathways, linking, peer support, brokerage, and plan management.
Working with partners to increase the stock of quality accessible housing.
The Locations We Serve
Cootharinga is a quality service provider who has been supporting children and adults with disabilities across North Queensland for 66 years. Our areas of operation extend to Sarina south of Mackay, north to Mornington Island incorporating Cairns and surrounding regions, west to Mount Isa and areas in between, resulting in diverse and varied customers.
We are committed to providing a range of tailored services that are relevant to your choice and needs.
Contact our Customer Connect team if you would like to know more about our services on 1800 266 842. You will be connected with your personal Account Manager who will answer any questions and work with you to design tailored supports to assist you to achieve your goals.
Our more popular services include;
- Multi-disciplinary therapy (occupational therapy, speech therapy, physiotherapy)
- Going into the community for social and recreational activities
- ASSISTANCE WITH DAY TO DAY LIFE (PERSONAL CARE, COOKING, CLEANING ETC.)
- Skills & Transition Courses (personal growth)
- SCHOOL HOLIDAY PROGRAM
- Cootharinga Accommodation and Recreation Centre (Accommodation and Short Stays)
- Living in supported accommodation
- Assistance with equipment (wheelchairs and mobility equipment etc.)
- COOTHARINGA HOME CARE – (AGED CARE)
Cootharinga tailors all of our services to suit your requirements. Group and individual options are available with flexibility in all our support services.
Cootharinga is proud to have played a part in the achievements of many North Queenslanders and believes in your journey to success!
"Building a better world with people of all abilities!"
Our Overarching Values
Valuing all Abilities
Innovation & Creativity
First or early to market
Making it easy
Prepare, anticipate & forecast
It’s not about us
Setting the bar high