Cleaner / General Maintenance Assistant
Cootharinga is currently looking to fill the role of Cleaner / General Maintenance Assistant
The successful applicant will be responsible for cleaning and maintaining large office environments and experience in office cleaning is desirable. This position also involves daily courier runs in the Townsville district and some minor preventative and basic maintenance.
Applications close 4.00pm Friday 9 December 2016More info
Support Worker recruitment information
This position is Part-time, Casual located at Townsville, Cloncurry, Cairns, Mackay, Tablelands, Mt Isa.
Cootharinga North Queensland seeks to recruit enthusiastic and passionate individuals who are committed to providing the highest standard of service to people we support regularly throughout the year. Applications for our next recruitment will be available on this website once a date is finalised. Please watch for the position to be advertised in your location.
Your role would be:
- to focus on people achieving their goals
- to use your imagination and skills to engage others
- to make others smile
- to make the most of the time you have to provide positive social interactions
- to work from the heart
- to connect with a range of people in many areas of the community
- to work within a team whilst recognising the skills and abilities of others
- to remove pre-conceived ideas that limit participation in daily living
A career with Cootharinga offers you good rates of pay, flexible working hours, opportunities for training and career progression, regular supervision and appraisals. It is essential that you have a current C class driving licence. Applicants need to be aware that these positions involve shiftwork.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.More info