Due to COVID-19 Cootharinga North Queensland has made some temporary changes to the services and programs we provide in accordance with the guidelines set by the Australian Government, Queensland Government and World Health Organisation:
- Community Access is still being provided for essential services such as grocery shopping, medical appointments, essential errands (banking) and physical activity including walking where social distancing can be practiced
- Group Programs have been amended to adhere to social distancing and group gathering guidelines
- Cootharinga's April School Holiday Program has been cancelled.
- Allied Health Services are offering Telehealth services and have cancelled all hydro appointments
- Parent Connect are providing MyTime and SAS online
- PlatConnect is postponed until further notice
Cootharinga North Queensland offers a variety of services and supports throughout North Queensland. Our person centred approach allows for a custom-designed service ensuring you are receiving flexible, responsive and innovative supports that help you with your individual needs and achieving your goals.
We have over 450 highly trained and qualified staff throughout North Queensland that are here to support you. Our staff are continually being up-skilled to provide the highest quality service.
At Cootharinga North Queensland, we are constantly keeping up to date with demand within the regions to ensure we are delivering the services you need.