Cootharinga understands you want to get the most out of your NDIS package and to receive high-quality services for the best price. This is why Cootharinga aligns our conditions and pricing to the most up-to-date NDIS Pricing Arrangement and Price Limits document.
For the most up to date NDIS Price Arrangements and Price Limits document please visit the NDIS Website HERE
To view Cootharinga’S Price Guide, please download the file below. Please note this document is current as at 1 July 2023 and is subject to change due to updates within the NDIS.
- For any questions relating to your NDIS plan, please contact the National Disability Insurance Agency, 1800 800 110
- For any questions relating to Coootharinga’s pricing, including the application of Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP), please contact Cootharinga 1800 COOTHARINGA (1800 266 842)
Pricing updates – effective 1 July 2023
From 1 July 2022, price limits for all NDIS supports delivered by disability support workers will increase by 9%.
Price limits have been adjusted by NDIA to include:
- costs associated with managing the COVID-19 pandemic and quality and safeguard requirements.
- changes to the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award (SCHADS Award).
- the recent Fair Work Commission’s wage decision.
- increase in the superannuation guarantee charge.
The price limit increase ensures the 4.6% increase in award minimum wages and the increase in the superannuation guarantee charge to 10.5% can be passed on in full to disability support workers delivering critical supports and services to NDIS participants.
In line with these price limit increases, the NDIA has released updated versions of the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits and the NDIS Support Catalogue. These two documents set out the latest pricing arrangements and price limits that the NDIA has determined will apply to the provision of supports for participants in the NDIS from 1 July 2022.
These documents are intended to assist in understanding the ways in which price controls work in the NDIS. Price regulation is in place to help ensure that participants receive value for money when they purchase the supports they need. These documents can be accessed as per the links below:
Cootharinga will never charge an individual more than the NDIS Price Limits. The NDIA reviews the NDIS Pricing Arrangements regularly and sets price limits that reflect wage inflation, market trends and ensure the NDIS remains sustainable
Short Notice Cancellations
This Short Notice Cancellation policy applies to all services that Cootharinga delivers except for services which are delivered under the arrangements of a Program of Support.
Where a provider has a Short Notice Cancellation (or no show), they are able to claim 100% of the agreed fee associated with the activity from the participant’s plan, subject to the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits and the terms of the service agreement with the participant.
A cancellation is a short notice cancellation if the participant:
- does not show up for a scheduled support within a reasonable time, or is not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when the provider is travelling to deliver the support; or
- has given less than seven (7) clear days’ notice for a support.
Programs of Support Cancellations
This Programs of Support Cancellations policy will apply to Supported Independent Living (SIL) funding.
Providers claim against the plans of all the participants who had agreed to attend an instance of support in the program of support as though they had attended (whether or not they did) - as long as the provider had the capacity to deliver the support. Supports delivered as part of a program of supports are not subject to the short notice cancellation rules.
Programs of Support Cancellation:
- Can only be offered if the duration of the program is no longer than 12 weeks (unless specifically allowed for in the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits); and
- Participants are able to exit from the program of supports without cost, subject to a notice period of no more than two (2) weeks.
- Providers and participants can agree to a new program of support at any time.
- Providers who offer programs of support must enter into an agreement with each participant specifying the program of support, including its length, exit rules and intended outcomes. These agreements must be consistent with the NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits.
- Providers cannot pre-claim for programs of support. Each instance of support in the program of support must be delivered before the provider can make the claim.
Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP)
Please note that Cootharinga is eligible to charge the Temporary Transformation Payment (TTP). You can read about the TTP on page 36-37 of NDIS Pricing Arrangements and Price Limits 2023-24 and you can see our TTP services price list at the link here. The TTP supports providers who meet specific criteria, including registration to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission, to continue transforming their businesses in the move towards a more competitive marketplace, without compromising quality of service.
If you have any questions, please contact the following:
- For questions about NDIS pricing, price increases, adjustments to your plan to allow for the price increases or TTP – National Disability Insurance Agency, 1800 800 110
- For questions about Cootharinga’s pricing, including the application of the TTP – contact us on COOTHARINGA (1800 266 842)